Thursday, July 1, 2010

love and passion



someday I hope I will find my prince charming. My prince charming doesn't have to be perfect because well no one is. He doesn't have to be extremely gorgeous or have the best eyes. the one thing he does have to do is make me smile and laugh. If he can bring me joy and make me a better person, then he is the right person. If a guy can do that for me then I will treasure them with all my heart. Hopefully when I get older i will be able to find someone who deserves my heart and understands me enough to get that I do love them with all my heart. as cheesy as this sounds I think everyone has someone who is meant for them. why? because there are so many different types or people around the world. So maybe I should go out of the country to explore and I might just find that special guy :)

another thing that is important besides love is passion. I think every person needs some sort of passion or will to live. We all have meaning and everyone is significant to at least someone. For example my passion is singing. Words cannot express how deep my passion is for singing. Singing is something I do wherever, whenever I want to. It helps me express feelings I normally wouldn't be able to. Like when I'm sad I will sing a sad slow ballad to cheer me up. When I am happy I'll sing a song with a more upbeat tempo. One thing I love about singing is that there are so many styles to singing. There is no right way to sing a song because it can be sung in many different way with many different voices. I love the different types of voices that surround singing. Singing is truly something magical in itself. I want to be able to make people feel something when I sing. I want them to get the chills or get a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside. I want them to be able to relate to with what I am singing. The only thing I want to do while singing is to be able to touch the hearts of many people. That is my one dream. I want to continue singing for the rest of my life because that is what truly makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment